it has been decided to hold the AGM on 6th July 2017 at 7 PM in Green Acres Hotel, Near Airport., Ranchi.
I request all members to convey this message to all BIT ans and invite them all for this AGM which will have serious discussions on table.
Agenda for the AGM,
- Welcome by Hon President.
- 1 minutes silence for our departed alumni.
- Annual Report by Hon Secretary.
- Presentation of accounts by Hon Treasurer and approval of accounts.
- Progress report by by member in charge of the Alumni House and Student Endowment fund.
- Discussion on BITOSA chapters and working of these and granting permission to start chapters if any.
- To discuss and find solution for improving rating of our Alma Matter and suggesting ways to improve employment of present students in core sectors.
- Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
- Suggestions from those members who can not be physically present can be taken up if they send it by e-mails/ sms or phone calls and will be put up for discussion in meeting in AGM ,if it is received before 6 PM.
- * Conducting elections for the next term.
Nominations are invited for the post of The President, Vice President ( 2 posts), Hon Secretary , Jt Secretary, and 16 executive members by 2nd July 2017. The nominations can be sent by e-mail too but it should be proposed and seconded by BITOSA members.
*Elect/ adopt representations of all Chapters and the committee.
President Hon Secretary
BITOSA, Mesra BITOSA, Mesra
The sound of siren was startling for a village boy who has entered the collage campus hesitantly with the local guardian who later explained that this is how the day starts here and even factories. He was trying to compose himself as not to make fool of his local guardian by asking too many question. The huge building with large glasses, shinning Floors, people going around talking in English and large spread of greenery in the last week of July 1965 ,all was proving too much for that 16 years old country boy. It required much self discipline and upbringing to remain calm.
The office opened at 8.10 AM and with the local guardian the boy entered the admission office watching the proceedings of filling forms, fees depositing and allotment of hostel in complete silence. Approximately 3 hours later he was taken to hostel no 3 room 60 and the local guardian introduced him to the hostel clerk as well as the room partner. The enthusiasm filled up with curiosity was leaving him and a hollow feeling was entering with the thought that guardian will be leaving him alone soon. Sensing the discomfort , local guardian took him and his room mate to mess and showed that there are many of our age and of the same class. Since I had one cousin in second year my local guardian told me to contact him in case of any problem.This was a bit comforting and both the roommates bade bye to the local guardian. Continue reading Bites from Past… Life in BIT, Mesra in 60s and 70s
Ever since we launched last month, we’ve received a phenomenal response. The early users love our product and we are having 50% week per week growth since then. We would love to have you on Zeading. Write what you love and share your valuable feedback with us.
To know more please visit:
BITOSA-UK Chapter organises a get together
BITOSA get together organised on 24th September , 12 noon at at Gaylord Indian Restaurant, 79-81 Mortimer Street, London W1W 7SJ Tel: 020 7580 36 15.
Greetings from BITans Mumbai
to be held on 26th Nov’16 at The Lalit, next to International Airport Mumbai.